Tuesday, April 15, 2014

HOUSE OF NIGHT COLORING BOOK!

THE COLORING BOOK IS FINALLY AVAILABLE! YEA! I am so happy with how it turned out. It's a gorgeous book! Aura Dalian's art is lovely, and the fan Q&A was a lot of fun. Here's how you get it: It's available to be shipped EVERYWHERE through CreateSpace. Just follow this link: https://www.createspace.com/4540544 Here's the Amazon US link (yes, it should be available in the new few days through Amazon UK, as well as Amazon Europe. http://www.amazon.com/House-Night-Coloring-Book-1/dp/0615928307/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397584767&sr=8-1&keywords=house+of+night+coloring+book Enjoy!

9 comments:

GĂ©raldine said...

Great!! I ordered mine!
xxoo
GĂ©raldine

PC Cast said...

Geraldine - XXXOOO!

Ambystoma Havana said...

Received mine in the mail today! I love it! :)

Heather S said...

I just got mine in the mail and I love it already. It is beautiful!!
I would totally love to see one with the goddesses from the Goddess Series.

Razjel said...

Who will be on the cover of 12? :)

PC Cast said...

Razjel - I can't say because my publisher wants to make a big reveal of the cover, but it is beautiful!

PC Cast said...

Razjel - I can't say because my publisher wants to make a big reveal of the cover, but it is beautiful!

Unknown said...

It really sucks for me, because I am not always able to stay updated with the house of night series. I honestly have been working on my portfolio for modeling and especially acting. I want to be prepared if the there is a house of night movie for the first book: Marked. This will only be possible if there is an open audition. I really do hope there is one.

Unknown said...

I have song suggestions for the movie when it comes out. If there will be one, im a big fan im only on awakened, author a couple of examples : stand outside the fire Garth Brooks would be a good one, I got a few in mind. Listen to it, if you havnt already. Thank you ~calann~